Ondrea Weikum Grill
- CNC – Certified Negotiation Consultant
- CSC – Certified Staging Consultant
- SFR – Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
- PSA – Pricing Strategy Advisor
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Guiding the Home Buying Experience
RE/MAX Northern Illinois has been Chicagoland’s real estate leader since 1989, guiding clients through the buying and selling process with knowledge, experience and ease.
Go with the Experienced Experts
RE/MAX Sales Associates hold a higher percentage of professional designations than the industry average which means that RE/MAX Sales Associates are more professional, more efficient and more productive than the competition.
RE/MAX Sells Your Home Faster
On average, RE/MAX agents sell homes more quickly than the competition.RE/MAX Northern Illinois continues to outproduce the competition in the average units sold and dollar volume.
RE/MAX Means Maximum Exposure for Your Home
International, national, regional, office and agent advertising, plus illinoisproperty.com and remax.com ensure that your property gets maximum exposure in the northern Illinois region. The RE/MAX yard sign attracts buyers to your home with its well-known red-over-white-over-blue design.
Bringing Buyers and Sellers Together
The remax.com national network receives 3 million unique visitors each month, which allows buyers to search more than 100,000 properties in the northern Illinois region. Illinoisproperty.com is one of the most popular real estate web sites for active home buyers, and draws buyers in from across the country and around the world.
- #1 RE/MAX Agent 2006 in Naperville
- Top 1% of RE/MAX Agents in Illinois
- RE/MAX Platinum
- RE/MAX “Hall of Fame”
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Staging Specialist
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of the Multiple Listing of Northern Illinois
- Started with Coldwell Banker in 1996
- Moved to RE/MAX Professionals Select in January 1998
Specialty: Residential Buyers & Sellers
Certified Negotiation Specialist
My Commitment to My Clients
As an experienced Realtor since 1996 and a homeowner since 1987, I have both the knowledge and experience in the Naperville market. My commitment to my clients is to follow the Code of Ethics, to provide professional service to my clients based on their needs and concerns.
Activities & Charities Supported By Collette ( Past & Present )
- University of Chicago –Cancer fund raiser
- Ronald McDonald House
- Neuqua Valley High School
- Waubonsie Valley High School
- Board of Directors of White Eagle Club
- Helped established first Committees in the White Eagle Club
- St. Joseph Hospital-Ladies Auxiliary
- Sponsor of Naperville Little League
- Sponsor of Wheatland Athletic Soccer Teams
RE/MAX Northern Illinois
RE/MAX of Northern Illinois is one of the largest RE/MAX regions in the system, and Chicagoland’s ongoing leader in real estate, closing more than $11.4 billion in sales in 2007. RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents average more experience and have more professional designations than other agents, plus they out produce the competition in average units sold and dollar volume. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network encompasses the top fourth of the state of Illinois and consists of 160 offices with 3600 agents.